The role of the Driver is to distribute the products of the Butler’s Pantry to all shops and customers of The Butler’s Pantry.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the food industry and previous customer service experience. They must also hold a clean C drivers licence.
The incumbent will report directly to the Operations Manager in Bray.
• To collect and distribute the products of The Butler’s Pantry as per the routine delivery schedule only, ensuring timely delivery of products
• To ensure sufficient Dixies are in all locations on time. To assist with the preparation of deliveries and to ensure careful packing and handling of all products.
• To communicate with the manager in Bray regarding any ‘special’ deliveries/collections or inter shop transfers
• To drive with extreme care to ensure all products arrive in excellent condition and to report any damages.
• To ensure safety and integrity of the products and to comply with all hygiene, HACCP and safety guidelines.
• To maintain the company vehicle in a safe condition and ensure presentation of the vehicle meets The Butler’s Pantry standards.
• To drive in a professional way adhering to all Rules of the Road and good driving ethics.
• To ensure your personal presentation is smart and professional and in keeping with The Butler’s Pantry standard.
• To maintain the required HACCP records and Vehicle records
• Shop supplies to be completed weekly and as needed.
• To ensure smart appearance and proper professional conduct in line with the values and ethos of The Butler’s Pantry at all time when in contact with customers.
• To give feedback from customers.
• Report all accidents/incidents to Operations Manager and complete a report form within 24 hours.
• Comply with company policy at all times.
• Adhere to company practices and procedures at all times.
• Carry out all reasonable tasks and requests as assigned by manager/supervisor.
• Professional manner at all times, representing the ethos and values of the company.
• Ensure correct uniform is worn at all times.
• Ensure compliance with company and best practice standards
• Comply with the health and safety working practices
• Actively look for hazards when carrying out duties and take appropriate action to remove and/or repot to manager.
• Ensure you are continually in keeping with the following, which are in line with the values of The Butler’s Pantry, when dealing with internal and external customers:
1. Mutual Respect
2. Customer first
3. Think solution, not problem
4. Continuous improvement
Changes may be made in this job description from time to time, as your experience and expertise evolves and develops.
Please fill in the attached Application form and send this, along with your CV and cover letter, to email@example.com