The incumbent will report directly to the Production and Logistics Manager.
The Operations and Quality Assurance Assistant will work with the Bray team and ensure that the day to day operations are conducted in a quality focused way meeting deadlines and ensuring Food Safety standards are maintained. Applicants may also apply for part-time position for this role.
• Chefs/Shift Supervisors – To follow up with Shift Supervisors during their shifts to ensure preparation, portioning and packing of food products is being done according to The Butler’s Pantry standards.
• Distribution – To ensure that Drivers conduct all HACCP procedures/records.
• HACCP and daily records – To ensure all food hygiene, personal hygiene and HACCP controls are implemented at all times.
• Cleaning and Housekeeping – To ensure shift supervisors conduct routine and daily cleaning and housekeeping duties and ensure the weekly cleaning schedule is completed.
• To implement the standardisation of all recipes, and batches to ensure consistency in the make up of all recipes and batches. To implement the new Dish The Info nutritional analysis program across all 3 kitchens.
• To ensure Allergens are correct, labels are correct and QUID on all products.
• Printing of labels and verifying dates and codes, label layout and accuracy.
• Ensure careful application of labels.
• To conduct routine daily/weekly/monthly audits and to ensure all corrective action from audit to audit is completed. The scope of the audits above will commence in the kitchens and will also include all shops.
• To prepare weekly HACCP kpi’s and submit to the executive chef every Monday in time for management meetings on Tuesdays.
• To work with the Project Manager in the implementation of all corrective action from audit reports.
• HACCP systems -to work on the development of the HAPPC and hygiene management system to comply with the Hygiene Mark standards.
• To ensure correct uniform is worn at all times.
• To ensure compliance with company and best practice standards.
• To comply with the health and safety working practices.
• To actively look for hazards when carrying out duties and take appropriate action to remove and/or repot to manager.
• Comply with company policy at all times.
• Adhere to company practices and procedures at all times.
• Carry out all reasonable tasks and requests as assigned by manager/supervisor.
• Professional manner at all times, representing the ethos and values of the company.
• Ensure you are continually in keeping with the following, which are in line with the values of The Butler’s Pantry, when dealing with internal and external customers:
1. Mutual Respect
2. Customer first
3. Think solution, not problem
4. Continuous improvement
Changes may be made in this job Description as your experience and expertise evolves and develops.
Please send a copy of your CV and cover letter, to email@example.com Applicants may also apply for part-time position for this role.