Break out the crystal glasses or indeed the china tea cups as they make a lovely way to serve this dessert. Vary your fruit with the seasons and remember this jam will work with lots of things . Nothing nicer than this jam the next morning with yogurt and granola or on a slice of toasted sourdough for pure decadence first thing in the morning. Go on you deserve it!
As always I am on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help with this recipe.
- Prepare 6 moulds of dessert glasses and set to one side.
- Bring the cream, milk, sugar to a gentle boil in a medium size saucepan.
- Remove from heat and add in the chocolate stirring gently until all ingredients evenly mixed.
- Soak gelatine in cold water to soften.
- Squeeze the water out of the gelatine and add to your chocolate mixture.
- Strain and pour into moulds/glasses and place in the fridge until set.
- For the jam, cook the raspberries, sugar, zest and water for about 6 minutes or until it reaches a jam consistency. Remove from the heat and pour into a sterilized jam jar to cool and set.